Coach Ward played for Old Mill High School and graduated in 2010, winning many awards and setting many records along the way.
AA County Public School Product
Loyola University Attackman
Justin went on to play at Loyola University and started at attack for three years, winning a National Championship in 2012 and many awards and records on the way.
Coach Ward's Last Second Goal vs Hopkins
MLL Charlotte Hounds
Coach Ward was drafted by the Charlotte Hounds in 2014, where he led the team in points (35) in his rookie season.
Assistant Coach: Georgetown University
In his first year upon graduating from Loyola, Justin has joined the staff at Georgetown University as an assistant coach (which is pretty incredible).
Rockfish Pro-Staff Member, Coach Justin Ward
Welcome Coach Ward
Coach Ward is very much like many of the players in the Rockfish family... a public high school athlete, raised in Glen Burnie where he attended Old Mill High School, coach has become an elite athlete at every level he has played. Winning multiple awards in high school, college and now in the pro ranks, coach attributes a hard work ethic for all of his successes. Look below to see his impressive resume and check out his page with multiple videos of impressive game plan, along with some interviews that show you what a quality person Coach Ward is when it comes to hard work ethic and great character.
This is What You Will Be Receiving from a Justin Ward Skills Session
To view an instructional video inside Lacrosse recently made of Coach Ward, CLICK HERE.
Examples of the Bounce Dodge
Coach Ward's Resume
Old Mill High School:
- First Team Coaches All County
- All American
- C.Markland Kelly Award Winner (best 4A public high school player in Maryland)
- First Team Capital
- Career assists and points leader
- Single season assist leader
- 2nd in single season points
- Two-time USILA All American
- 2014 First Team All-Patriot League
- 2014 Patriot League Offensive Player of the Year
- Won a National Championship in 2012 (started at attack)
- .800 winning percentage in his four years at Loyola
- Holds the programs career assist record (120)
- Holds hte programs single season assist record (53 in 2014)
- Sixth in school history for points in a career (176)
- Recipient of the Diane Geppi-Aikens Inspiration Award. CLICK HERE to learn more
Charlotte Hounds: CLICK HERE to read his Bio
- Led the team in his rookie season with 35 points
- Was Rookie of the week on June 9th, 2014, CLICK HERE to read the article
First Career Goal as a Professional Lacrosse Player
Skills Sessions with Coach Ward
Coach Ward provides skills sessions for attackmen and midfielders. Since he lives in the area, he is accessible to Rockfish players and small groups in our program for private lessons. Coach Ward is a highly skilled technician in dodging, shooting and footwork so he can teach your son the proper fundamentals that are being taught at the highest levels of lacrosse today. Justin can also arrange special sessions with small groups of attack and midfield lines, so it's beneficial if you can bring three or more players to get in some incredible work with a current MLL player and our very own Rockfish Pro Staff member!
Slots are limited for the 2015 Season and will sell out fast, so book soon--you will be glad you did.
To contact Coach Ward, just fill in the short form below. More than likely he won't be available until May since he is in season at Georgetown, however, it never hurts to try :-).